Post by Matt on Oct 17, 2015 10:46:24 GMT -6
Welcome to The Chess Board! We are happy to have this awesome game installed on our forums!
If you would like to learn the rules of chess I found this very helpful guide herewww.chess.com/article/view/chess-rules--basics
Lets just go over a couple of guidelines here first
1. No Fighting over games, be mature about it.
2. Take your turn within a reasonable amount of time ( Recommended guideline is make sure to use your turn within 24 hours- If you do not use your turn within 48 hours your game will be forfeited and your opponent will be declared the Winner ) it is rude to keep people waiting too long.
3. You can have as many games going at once- but you must be able to manage them all.
4. All Chess games will be Locked within 48 Hours of their completion.
5. You ARE allowed to comment on others games.
6. To be Polite and notify the other user you have taken your turn, Please Tag them in the thread after you have taken your turn.
We hope these are Good Guidelines and we expect all Chess Players to follow these. Have Fun!